ONLINE THEORY AND GUITAR LESSONS
ENGLISH | ESPAÑOL | ITALIANO
Learn Music Theory divided in three levels:
- Theory 1 (Basics) For any kind of musician who want to know how music works.
- Theory 2 (Intermediate) For the musician who wants to make a step further in his musical career.
- Theory 3 (Advanced) For the once who wants to have full control over their music, to write and arrange their own original songs.
Learn guitar with a new "scientific" method developed by Jacopo Mezzanotti.
The learning process is now divided in individual goals, to allow the students to get done what they want.
For beginners who want to start with music in a professional way, and for advanced guitarists who want to improve their playing, and become professional guitarists.
Jacopo Mezzanotti is a Guitarist, Composer and Producer.
He works as teacher assistant at Berklee College of Music Online, and as guitar teacher at L'Aula de Jazz (Valencia, Spain).
He graduated from some of the most prestigious schools, such as:
- Berklee College Of Music (Master)
- Royal Conservatory of Den Haag (Bachelor)
- D.A.M.S. Musicology (Bachelor)
He is constantly investigating new ways and techniques to teach music and guitar.
He is developing the "Scientific Method For Guitarrists".