Learn how to make a great solo over a jazz standard and how to reharmonize it using different techniques and style patterns.
The learning process is now divided into individual goals, to allow the students to get done what they want.
Some of the concepts that I cover in my lessons:
| || |
MUSIC THEORY and COMPOSITION
Learn Music Theory concepts applied to composition and improvisation. I divide the courses according to the student needs and level. Every student is going to have a personal study plan.
- Level 1 (Basics) For any musician who want to know how music works.
- Level 2 (Intermediate) For the musician who wants to make a step further in his musical career and start to write his/her own composition, or to understand the basics of improvisation.
- Level 3 (Advanced) For the students that want to have full control over their music, to write and arrange their own original songs, basic reharmonization techniques and advanced improvisation concepts.
- Level 4 (Master) Different type of advanced reharmonization concepts, arranging for for big band or full orchestra.
Jacopo Mezzanotti is a Guitarist, Composer and Producer.
He works as CEO of Guitar Lions and as Editor-in-chief of the didactical department at Cutaway Guitar Magazine.
He works as teacher assistant at Berklee College of Music Online.
He graduated from some of the most prestigious schools worldwide, such as:
- Berklee College Of Music (Master)
- Royal Conservatory of Den Haag (Bachelor)
- D.A.M.S. Musicology (Bachelor)
He is constantly investigating new ways and techniques to teach music and guitar.
He is developing the "Scientific Method For Guitarrists".
What Students Says
" Thanks to Jacopo I've been introduced to the world of composition and performance that I would have never imaged before. His passion for jazz guitar and any type of music makes him a reference in my musical career.
His lessons have a perfect balance between theory and practice.
With his help, I definitely made a step further in music. "
- Antonio Muñoz -